Doctor’s Sick Note for more than 7 days

If you have been ill for more than 7 days you will need a Doctor’s certificate.
Theses certificates are called ‘Fitness To Work’ Certificates.
If you require one of these please contact the surgery and speak to a receptionist.

The doctor may call you or arrange for an appointment.