Repeat prescriptions can be ordered in the following ways;
- Using our online services;
- Via email – email@example.com;
- At the Surgery via Reception;
- By post – please include a stamped addressed envelope if you would like the prescription posted back to you;
- Collect your order from a local pharmacy
Please allow 48 hours before collecting your prescription.
Telephone Requests & Home Deliveries
Telephone requests for repeat prescriptions are not routinely accepted although exceptions are made for house bound and/or elderly patients and some carers.
Local chemists can deliver medications to you at home. Please contact your local chemist for further details / eligibility. A repeat dispensing service is available for some medications. It may also be possible for your prescription to be sent directly to the chemist to save you visiting the surgery, however, we will need to see patients on a regular basis for repeat prescriptions reviews.
Find Local Pharmacies
To find your nearest pharmacy simply fill in your postcode using the link below.